Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. Chevron explores, produces and transports crude oil and natural gas; refines, markets and distributes fuels and other energy products; manufactures and sells petrochemical products; generates power; and develops future energy resources. Chevron values integrity, trust, diversity and ingenuity.
The Chevron Business Support Center (BASSC), located in Buenos Aires (Puerto Madero), Argentina, is accepting online applications for the position of Tax Analyst. Successful candidates will join the BASSC Finance team. In addition to providing Finance support, the more than 600 professionals that work at BASSC, provide expert information technology, human resources, procurement, audit and marketing services and solutions to Chevron partners around the globe.
BASCC is looking for U.S Corporate income tax analysts with a combination of 4+ years of tax and accounting/ finance experience. Candidate selection criteria will include US/local Tax knowledge, analytical/problem solving skills, teamwork/people skills/communication, leadership/initiative/planning/organization, accounting knowledge/SAP, Microsoft tools skills.
Responsibilities for this position may include but not limited to:
• Prepare or review U.S. Federal and State corporate income tax returns (Forms 1120, 5471, 8858, etc.).
• Prepare or review analysis of accounting information for various branches, divisions and corporations.
• Prepare or review tax workpapers and state apportionment factor information for various branches, divisions and corporations.
• Prepare or review U.S. Federal and State estimated and extension tax payments.
• Prepare or review responses to inquiries from U.S. Federal and State revenue agencies.
• Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Accounting, Business, Finance or Tax.
• Combination of 4+ years of tax and accounting/finance experience.
• Excellent oral and written fluency in English.
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
• U.S. Corporate income / indirect taxes / transfer pricing experience.
• Oil & Gas industry experience.
• Proficient with SAP, JDE, Hyperion for analysis, asset tracking and reporting.
• Proficient with CORPTAX software for analysis and return preparation.
Relocation will not be considered.
Expatriate assignmentswill not beconsidered.
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Apply on company website