Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more than 1,000, CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, marketing support and information technology.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Total Remuneration Specialist located in Makati, Philippines.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Serves as SME for compensation related activities and processes: market data analysis, salary planning, job analysis, job evaluations, etc.
- Supports TR Center of Expertise (CoE) in the analytics behind the creation of new programs.
- Serves as the next point of escalation for more complex employee queries regarding compensation where the issue is resolved or forwarded to the TR CoE Reward.
- Responsible for compensation knowledge transfer within HR Shared Services with existing programs and when new initiatives are introduced.
- Translates HR strategic plans into specific action plans on TR; formulates and recommends strategies, policies and guidelines on these areas with a holistic HR perspective.
- Liaises and networks with HR practitioners/counterparts across industries for benchmarking purposes.
- Bachelor's degree graduate, preferably in Business, Human Resources or related field
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years Human Resources experience, specializing in total remuneration or compensation and benefits administration
- Strong background in market data analysis, compensation program design and development.
- Regional and/or global TR experience is a plus
- Advanced analytical skills
- Must be highly proficient in Excel
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to relate to and work with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Experience with Workday is an advantage
- Relocation will not be considered within Chevron parameters.
- Selected candidates will work in Philippines under the local payroll system and benefits.
Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions:Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.Review federal laws protecting equal rights for applicants and employees (EEO is the Law)
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Apply on company website