CHI Health is seeking BE/BC Cardiothoracic Surgeon - Heart Failure/Transplant trained - be a Program Builder!
CHI is affiliated with Creighton University School of Medicine Omaha, Nebraska.
New grads will be considered.
Require Ventricular Assist Device (VAD) training. Be a builder for the destination and bridge VAD therapy with our advanced heart failure program. Work directly with Advanced Heart Failure trained cardiologist and team. Implantation experience with these therapies is required.
Preferred candidates have interest in scholarly pursuits in the education and training of fellows, residents and students - with Creighton University School of Medicine.
Currently perform over 320 cardiac cases per year; join 3 current CT surgeons performing nearly 600 total cases.
Thoracic, Vascular and Esophageal cases optional
- Cardiac surgeons are heavily involved in the structural heart program, TAVR, MitraClip, LAA closure procedures
- 3-Star STS program
- 4 OR suites; includes 1 hybrid suite
- Universal Care model within our Heart and Vascular Institute
- All cases staffed by B/C Cardiac Anesthesia
- Large cardiology team of interventional, SHD, EP, Advanced Heart Failure
- Built-in primary care referral network
- (5) Omaha Metro area CHI Health hospitals; and many outreach locations
- Collaborative and Open Practice Where Your Input and Work are Valued
- EHR - Epic
CHI Health is seeking BE/BC Cardiothoracic Surgeon - Heart Failure/Transplant trained - be a Program Builder!CHI...
Apply on company website