CHI Health ClinicandCreighton University School of MedicineDepartment of Medicine inOmaha, Nebraskaare seeking an experienced Rheumatologist to assume the position ofChief of the Division of Rheumatology, Allergy and Immunology,as plans are to merge Allergy and Immunology with Rheumatology.
Applicants should have an M.D. and be board certified.This opportunity is well suited for a physician leader who is eager to take an active role in medical education and plan for developing a Rheumatology Fellowship and research program. This position will fulfill both clinical and academic responsibilities, which includes anAssociate Professor rank as either a Clinical Educator or Clinical Investigator.
This position offers:
- Opportunity to Participate in a Vibrant Teaching Service
- Opportunity for Academic Leadership Including Helping Shape the Emergence of a Large Region-Wide Academic Health System
- Time and Support to Develop and Advance Your Research and Mentor Junior Faculty
- Opportunity to Practice and Teach in a New State-of-the-Art Academic Medical Center
- Full Faculty Appointment withCreighton University School of Medicine
- Highly Competitive Salary Guarantee + Relocation Allowance + Benefits
CHI Health Clinic and Creighton University School of Medicine Department of Medicine in Omaha, Nebrask...
Apply on company website