CHI Health Clinic and Creighton University School of Medicineis seeking a fellowship trainedBE/BC Trauma Surgeon and Surgical Critical Care Specialistas a faculty member in our academic Department of Surgery and Medical Center. ThisACSdesignated Level I Trauma Centeris located inOmaha, Nebraska, a rapidly growing Heartland city with too many amenities to list!
This opportunity offers:
- Busy Academic Urban Trauma Center with a Large Volume of Complex and Operative Trauma
- Acute Care Surgery Experience, with General and Elective Surgery opportunities
- New State of the Art Trauma Center
- Advanced Trauma Surgery and Surgical Intensive Care Units
- Academic Research Program
- Highly Competitive Surgical Residency Program
- Flagship hospital for multi-hospital referral network
CHI Healthis part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health.CommonSpirit Healthis committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care. With its national office in Chicago and a team of approximately 150,000 employees and 25,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, CommonSpirit Health operates 142 hospitals and more than 700 care sites across 21 states. In FY 2018, Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health had combined revenues of $29.2 billion and provided $4.2 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unreimbursed government programs.CHI Health Clinic and Creighton University School of Medicine is seeking a fellowship trained BE/BC Trauma Surgeon and ...
Apply on company website