Employment Type: Full-time
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence.
This role will be 100% remote/WFH.
This position is responsible for supporting brands and shared services through strategic and ad hoc analyses to provide insights that allows us to make better informed decisions in various areas such as digital marketing campaigns, digital performance, and web promotions.
- Analyzing data to support project goals; evaluating project progress and results; reviewing data results with team members to ensure accuracy; and translating results into specific business actions.
- Works cross-functionally to gather insights which will improve marketing efforts.
- Assists with the Development and execution of measurement and reporting which accurately reflects business results and informs future decision.
- Translates reports and analysis to distill actionable insights; Clearly communicate results.
- Monitors and maintains data quality and integrity. Create a process for information maintenance and testing for accuracy.
- Maintains awareness of current trends with a focus on optimizing the system and requesting enhancements that will improve the system's effectiveness.
- Provides project support by ensuring adherence to proper procedures and guidelines or advising on, executing and documenting organizational practices; understanding and communicating working knowledge of organizational best practices.
- Part of a team that designs reporting templates to meet business requirements as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Analytics, Computer Science, Statistics or Information Technology required
- 3+ years demonstrated application (internship, co-op, work experience) in web analytics, data or business intelligence field
- Strong web analytic tools required such as Google Analytics, BigQuery or ContentSquare
- Experience with Syndicated data (Household Data, POS Data, Panel Data, customer analytics, web analytics) preferred
Pay range is commensurate with relevant skills, industry experience and track record of success, among other factors as applicable for the position.
Associates may be eligible for incentive compensation based on a variety of factors including achievement of department/brand/corporate performance metrics and/or other variables as applicable for the position. Chico's FAS, Inc. reserves the right to amend incentive compensation at any time at its discretion.
#Remote Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law. Apply Now
Apply on company website