Employment Type: Full Time Regular
This position is responsible for supporting various HR compliance and Associate Relations initiatives, programs, and projects. This position will work in partnership with the Human Resources team to provide guidance and counsel to management and associates on associate relations issues, company policies, guidelines, and performance management.
- Consults with business partners including HRG management, legal and loss prevention team members regarding Associate Relations issues.
- Helps drive the development and implementation of AR initiatives.
- Tracks and analyzes Open Door metrics to identify and assess trends, issues, areas of risk and concerns across brands, regions, and departments.
- Prepare quarterly and ad hoc reports to communicate trends to AR and HR leadership. Recommends appropriate actions as a result of the findings
- Plays a key role in associate relations training, from issue identification to material development and possible delivery.
- Provides investigation assistance, research, and consultation on internal complaints, Loss Prevention issues, Open Door calls, and formal charges of discrimination/harassment.
- Under the direction and supervision of the Director, HR Compliance & Associate Relations, may lead investigations of internal complaints and Open Door calls.
- Provides recommendations to HR partners for resolution of internal complaints, such as corrective action, training, or other appropriate actions.
- Updates and tracks all state and federal employment law updates. Provides reports to management and ensure compliance with all applicable laws.
- Manages Open Door and Ethics Calls database: Assigns cases to appropriate HR partner; assures cases are appropriately classified by category and risk level.
- Reviews all cases for timeliness and completion; advises HR partners of overdue or incomplete cases.
- May assist with special projects as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or a related field preferred
- 3+ years' experience in Human Resources and/or Associate Relations, including participating in internal investigations and conflict resolution
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications with advanced skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient multi-tasking, with strong attention to detail
- Team oriented person with excellent follow-up skills
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of management and team members
- Self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic
- Experience with third party hotline case management systems preferred
Apply on company website