Employment Type: Full Time Regular
This position leads digital marketing programs and initiatives and serves as a strategic partner to the brand teams. The primary focus is driving revenue online and into stores through digital marketing and paid media programs. This position is a key contributor to the success of our fast-growing digital business and the evolution of our online presence in the e-commerce marketing space.
- Ensures campaigns are optimized and delivering against revenue and return on investment (ROI) targets.
- Manages paid social programs in-line with our overall social media strategy.
- Develops plans to grow and expand our paid search and Product Listing Ad campaign.
- Ensures flawless execution of new product and keyword launches, maintenance of search landing pages, ad copy, tracking test strategy and optimization.
- Oversees development of display program strategies and analysis, all within our overall cross-channel marketing framework.
- Manages various aspects of the Affiliate Marketing program; monitors affiliate activity, analyzes performance, identifies areas of improvement, and recommends ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues.
- Develops and executes search engine optimization (SEO) strategy and monitors SEO results to ensure maximum visibility and exposure across all engines.
- Develops digital media buys that are in line with the organizations financial plans and requirements.
- Researches new technologies that can be integrated into marketing strategies in support of direct response and brand marketing.
- Partners with cross-functional teams to recommend new content for websites to drive productivity.
- Manages and develops relationships with external vendors.
- Values individuality and the diverse talents of their team. Leads the team by communicating expectations, providing guidance, delivering feedback, and empowering the team to be their best.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in Pay-Per-Click (PPC), SEO, Display advertising, PLAs, and managing affiliate programs
- Deep knowledge of online marketing as well as a working knowledge of current and emerging trends and technologies
- Knowledge of best practices in online marketing and a proven track-record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint
- Strong written and verbal communication and analytical skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Creativity, teamwork and strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Omniture
- Strong analytical skills to optimize our search marketing campaigns for maximum efficiency and effectiveness
- Experience working for consumer e-commerce brands with similar conversion models
Apply on company website