Employment Type: Full Time Regular
Chico's FAS is investing heavily in Actionable Retail Science, where we are creating new and innovative methodologies and approaches, exploring new data sources, and in general creating intellectual property in the retail data science and analytics space.
The Sr Manager, Analytics and Data Science is responsible for supporting Chico's FAS Corporate and the individual Brands (Chicos, White House Black Market, Soma) as a strategic peer and partner. This position will manage teams that perform exploratory data analyses, build predictive models, and run multivariate techniques to provide insights that address business needs and learnings. The Sr Manager will have strong consulting and partnership experiences along with great leadership and influence skills. The areas of focus range enterprise wide: customer and marketing analytics; pricing and forecasting; merchandise assortment and performance; stores and real estate; ecommerce and digital.
- Provide data science and advanced analytics subject matter expertise and leadership for Chico's FAS strategic initiatives.
- Oversee statistical analyses and model development and translate these into business recommendations.
- Ability to define project scope across business need and analytical assumptions.
- Identify analytic requirements; understand disparate data source complexity, evaluate project progress and results; communicate results and drive action.
- Ability to partner and influence key stakeholders in a data driven decision making environment.
- Provide and present analyses at the CEO Staff level.
- Explore up-to-date expertise; drive advanced analytics at Chicos FAS.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Participate as both a team leader and team member
- Understand and communicate working knowledge of organizational best practices.
- Recruit and mentor team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Math, Economics, Analytics, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 6+ years in an analytics field.
- 3+ years of Supervisory Experience
- 6+ years' consulting experience (internal or external)
- 4+ years' experience leading/developing analytical platforms
- 4+ years' experience leading and building teams
- Strong experience in Exploratory data analysis, prediction and forecasting, and multivariate techniques.
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning techniques.
- Master's degree in Statistics, Math, Economics, Analytics, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
Apply on company website