Employment Type: Full Time Regular
This position assists and supports in the management of the sourcing and development process from supplier allocation through to product delivery. This position works closely with key partners to deliver on the brand vision and value proposition throughout the process.
- On order management; maintains ongoing and regular communication with supplier regarding production status.
- Reviews delivery and production issues/options with the merchants/designers as they arise.
- Enter and update product and sample information within the PLM (FLEX) system.
- Fabric/GMT test on exception basis & maintain care/content worklist.
- Tracks and submits requests for samples for milestone meetings.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Some college preferred
- 1+ years in a production/sourcing environment within the apparel industry
- Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft office suite, emphasis on Excel
- Production tracking software, i.e. PLM experience preferred
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills, and organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for apparel business and ability to work effectively as a team player
Apply on company website