Employment Type: Full Time Regular
This position is responsible for continuously investigating whether the processes in place in our DC's are achieving the goals of the Chico's FAS supply chain and the company.
To affect processes improvement, particularly in the areas of:
- Reduces labor expenses and operating costs.
- Increases inventory accuracy and order fill rate.
- Improves quality and customer satisfaction and experiences.
- Reduces raw material and packaging costs.
- Maximizes ROI on capital expenditures.
- Practices Workplace safety and Great Place to Work Initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance or Accounting preferred
- 3+ years in a retail supply chain industry
- Able to quickly produce ad-hoc reports to support management and executive partners.
- Experience in project planning and proposing efficient and cost-effective solutions
- Excellent communication abilities, proficiencies in technical writing and executive presentation creation and delivery
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access a must
- Ability and availability to work irregular or extended hours including weekends and holidays as needed
- Working knowledge of Minitab (or similar solvers) and/or SQL desired
- Background working in supply chain and merchandising systems such as WMS, LMS, OMS is desired; experience with Manhattan Associates WM iSeries a plus
- Experience with reporting or BI software such as Crystal, Cognos, Microstrategy or Business Objects
- LEAN/6 Sigma Certification preferred
Apply on company website