The Stock (Support) Associate position is responsible for merchandise handling, stock processing, and
1. Understands and demonstrates Chico's FAS Canada, Co. Values and Guiding Principles with both customers and team.
2. Maintains constant and timely communication with the management team.
3. Knowledgeable of shipping/receiving/stock room Guiding Principles and the Stock Team Best Practices.
4. Maintains a safe work environment at all times.
5. Positively and consistently demonstrates a neat, professional, and fashionable image.
6. Processes freight utilizing Best Practice techniques; sorts and organizes unprocessed cartons. Correctly enters Receiving documents into the computer system within 24 hours.
7. Ensures all new product and any needed replenishment on the sales floor (sized, steamed, and all styles represented) within 24 hours of receipt.
8. Replenishes merchandise daily.
9. Accurately and timely completes store-to-store transfers and charge sends per Chico's FAS Canada, Co. Guiding Principles.
10. Completes markdowns on sales floor and stockroom within 24 hours.
11. Properly stores stockroom hardware, hangers, sign holders, signs, and so forth.
12. Helps reorganize all merchandise as needed to maximize stock space.
13. Adheres to Chico's FAS Canada, Co. Guiding Principles for holds.
14. Performs all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Management.
1. High school diploma or equivalent educational certification
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Excellent customer service skills
4. Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
5. Must be able to work the majority of the shift standing
6. Ability to work quickly and within strict timelines
7. Ability to demonstrate teamwork
8. Exposure to retail visual merchandising and product placement techniques desired
9. Communicate with customers, Associates, and Management; wear / communicate with headset; stand and maneuver around sales floor and stockroom; operate register/POS; lift and carry 30 pounds; hang / fold merchandise; climb, reach, push / pull, and clean
10. Available and agrees to work a flexible work schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays. Attendance required as scheduled.
Due to our growth, we are always accepting applications for top talent to join our store teams. When we do have an open position, we will review your application to determine if your qualifications are a match with our position requirements. You may apply to any location or position at any time; however, the position to which you apply may not currently be open. Accommodation is available to applicants for employment with disabilities. To request accommodation during the application process, please call 1-800 - 608-4528 for assistance.
Apply on company website