Christian Brothers Automotive: Castle Rock and Lone Tree
- POTENTIAL TOTAL ANNUAL COMPENSATION UP TO $100,000 OR MORE!
- WEEKENDS OFF, PAID VACATION and PAID HOLIDAYS!
- INSURANCE AND RETIREMENT OFFERED!
- STAFF FAMILY MEALS WEEKLY!
- IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE (CALL TO SCHEDULE 303-708-1315)
The Castle Rock and Lone Tree locations of Christian Brothers Automotive are owned and operated by Andrea & Steve Peterson. In these locations, we strive to stay on top of the latest technologies and to be a leader in the local community by providing the highest level of automotive repair coupled with the finest customer service. Both locations feature a team of automotive professionals whose commitment to ongoing training and ASE certifications ranks with the best. Both locations are growing and we are looking for team members to come grow with us. You will find a great atmosphere where we work Monday - Friday (no weekends) and strive to help each other meet our goals. We will invest in your future if you are willing to invest in yourself.
America's Number 1 Automotive Repair Franchise!
Our mission is simple: to create an uncommonly great experience for customers in need of auto service and repair. Christian Brothers Automotive was founded in 1982 on the principles of honesty and integrity. All locations are equipped with manufacture-level diagnostic equipment in the shop, with lobbies that are designed to be welcoming and comfortable for guests. We enjoy providing the highest level of customer service while maintaining those original principles. We're excited to find the team member who will provide this experience to ours guests!Job Description
Location: Castle Rock and Lone Tree
- Perform a wide range of automotive repairs.
- Honestly assess vehicles and build a detailed recommendation of necessary repairs.
- Review TSB's and other service recommendations and translate to customer needs.
- Communicate cause and correction for customer concerns regarding their vehicle.
- Address any concerns from customers and interface with them on their vehicle as needed.
- Maintain professionalism.
- Keep shop in clean, working order.
- Complete full, accurate, and honest courtesy inspections in service to our customers
- Master Manufacture level diagnostic tools (MFG scan tools and subscriptions provided by CBA)
At Christian Brothers Automotive you can expect:
- An honest, clean, fast paced environment!
- Consistent Workload!
- Full labor times - dealer technicians, you won't have to worry about warranty time here!
- Technical support, access to an exclusive technical forum and support and encouragement to pursue continuous education!
- Free Training!
- The latest in diagnostic and other equipment!
- EVERY WEEKEND off to spend with your family!
- 5+ years automotive repair experience is required.
- Current ASE Master Certification (A1-A8) highly preferred but not required!
- Applicants must be team oriented, energetic and have an upbeat attitude.
- Capable of diagnosing and repairing any/all types of vehicles.
- Flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Excel at diagnostics, drive-ability and solving electrical problems.
- Strong aptitude and ability to accurately and quickly perform alignments.
- Have the drive and the ability to produce 50+ hours per week.
- Ability to quickly master factory scan tools.
- Able to work a Monday - Friday 7am to 6pm work schedule.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by any applicant in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the Automotive Technician must:
- Occasionally lift and/or move over 100 pounds.
- Be able to work with tools on vehicles lifted above their head.
- Work in tight spaces as dictated by the vehicle's needed repair.
- Have the needed dexterity in order to efficiently use hand-tools
- Walk/stand for the majority of the workday.
- Drive manual transmission vehicles.
- Keeping a brisk work pace in a high-volume environment.
- Efficiently navigate a computer.
If you are team oriented, have the above qualifications and enjoy a high-volume, fast paced work environment, this position may be for you! Apply today!Additional Information
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website