Christian Brothers Automotive
America's Number 1 Automotive Repair Franchise!
This location is currently rated 4.9/5 on Google (with over 290 reviews) - lots of happy customers!
Our mission is simple: to create an uncommonly great experience for customers in need of auto service and repair. Christian Brothers Automotive was founded in 1982 on the principles of honesty and integrity. All locations are equipped with manufacture-level diagnostic equipment in the shop, with lobbies that are designed to be welcoming and comfortable for guests. We enjoy providing the highest level of customer service while maintaining those original principles. We're excited to find the team member who will provide this experience to the guests!Job Description
Christian Brothers Automotive Lakeville has a vacant seat on the bus for a clean, honest, meticulous, Service Consultant who would enjoy having every weekend off! Automotive experience a plus but strong interpersonal skills and experience serving the public with passion a must!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greet every customer that enters our facility with hospitality and the highest level of respect.
- Present the best solution to properly repair our customer's vehicle
- Possess the ability to consistently and effectively sell our services without jeopardizing honesty and integrity. *Love your neighbor as yourself !
- Maintain a positive attitude and team atmosphere at all times.
- Use the phone in a professional manner, always with the intention of creating a long term relationship between the store, yourself and the customer.
- To act in a professional manner suitable as to represent a quality organization with which you are employed, always and in every instance projecting an attitude of honesty and integrity.
- Directs, coordinates, and participates in performing customer service activities as dictated by work load.
- Insure that all work is performed to proper specifications.
- Assist other employees as needed.
Must be personable at the counter, on the phone, and have a great sense of humor. Strong computer aptitude is important in this high tech environment. If you have an outstanding work ethic and a desire to work with "cream of the crop" experienced technicians and Service Team, we are your greener pasture. We have weekends off in a friendly work environment. Our established, busy shop is passionate about warm chocolate chip cookies and customer service. Generous bonus programQualifications
1.Must have the ability to converse well with guests
2.Must have a valid Minnesota drivers license and be insurable through our insurance carrier
3.Must work and play well with others
4.Passion for Cars a Plus!
5.Computer and Typing Skills (Windows) for use of informational systems
6. R.O. Writer experience preferredAdditional Information
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Christian Brothers Automotive locations practice "At-will" employment practices.
Apply on company website