Christian Brothers Automotive
Ranked the #1 Automotive Repair Franchise and #2 Overall Franchise in America: Forbes, July 2019
- INDUSTRY LEADING PAY!
- WEEKENDS OFF, PAID VACATION and PAID HOLIDAYS!
- GREAT CULTURE with a FAMILY WORK ENVIRONMENT!
- OPPORTUNITY TO GROW PROFESSIONALLY!
We are rapidly growing and looking for a very special person to add to our team.
Job Title: Automotive Service Advisor / Writer
- PROVEN BACKGROUND IN AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR SALES.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE DRIVEN AND FOCUSED.
- EXPERIENCE IN SOURCING AFTERMARKET PARTS.
- SUCCESS WITH COMMUNICATING EFFECTIVELY WITH CUSTOMERS.
- AT LEAST TWO YEARS OF SERVICE ADVISOR EXPERIENCE.
As a Service Writer with Christian Brothers Automotive, you are the person that our customers look to when their vehicle needs service or repairs. You are the person they see every time they make an investment in their vehicle, and for those reasons you play an important role in building relationships with our customers and the community.
Our Service Advisors have the responsibility of taking our customer through the entire repair process, keeping them informed on the status of their vehicle and ensuring their satisfaction before they leave the facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet every customer that enters our facility with hospitality and the highest level of respect.
- Present the best solution to properly repair our customer's vehicle
- Possess the ability to consistently and effectively sell our services without jeopardizing honesty, integrity, and the profitability of the business. *Love your neighbor as yourself!
- Maintain a positive attitude and team atmosphere at all times.
- Communicate professionally, always with the intention of creating a long-term relationship between the shop, yourself, and the customer.
- Conduct yourself in a manner representative of the Christian Brothers Automotive mission statement, always projecting kindness, honesty and integrity.
- Direct, coordinate, and participate in performing customer service activities as dictated by the customers' needs and the shop workload.
- Insure that all work is performed to proper specifications.
- Assist other employees as needed.
- Other duties as the business dictates.
Education and/or Experience:
- TOP PERFORMER IN AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR ADVISORY
- At least two years experience as a Service Advisor
- Proficiency working with software based ticket writing and digital vehicle inspections.
- Graduation from an industry-recognized service training program.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Current driver's licenses.
- Proof of minimum state required insurance on personal vehicle.
- Driving record acceptable to our current insurance carrier.
- Being dependable and reliable Monday thru Friday, 7am-6pm
- Being on your feet the majority of the work day (standing, walking, coordinating parts, etc.)
- Occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Keeping a brisk work pace in a high-volume environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Apply on company website