Christian Brothers Automotive
America's Number 1 Automotive Repair Franchise with Amazing Benefits!
• Career Growth opportunities • No Weekends • Paid Vacations and Holidays • Medical Insurance • IRA Investment Plan with Company Match • A Professional And Respectful Work Environment • Top notch training
Our mission is simple – Love your neighbor as yourself.
Christian Brothers Automotive was built on the basic principle that honesty and integrity should be the driving force behind the business. Our facilities are owned and operated by our valued franchisee partners, and are equipped with technology normally only found in newer dealership service centers. With this combination, you can enjoy a clean, upbeat work environment with access to the tools you need to get the job done right the first time.Job Description
Job Title: Automotive Service Advisor / Writer
- Are you goal oriented
- Do you like helping people?
- Do you like a fast paced, challenging work environment?
- Would you like every weekend off to spend more time with your family and friends?
If your answer is yes, then maybe a career with Christian Brothers Automotive is right for you!
Apply Now and take pride in where you work!
As a Service Writer with Christian Brothers Automotive, you will be working alongside our Service Manager and Franchisee. You are the person that our customers think of first when they have an issue with their vehicle and the person they see every time they walk into our facility to make an investment in their vehicle, therefore you play an important role in building relationships with our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greet every customer that enters our facility with hospitality and the highest level of respect.
- Present the best solution to properly repair our customer's vehicle
- Possess the ability to consistently and effectively sell our services without jeopardizing honesty and integrity. *Love your neighbor as yourself !
- Maintain a positive attitude and team atmosphere at all times.
- Use the phone in a professional manner, always with the intention of creating a long term relationship between the store, yourself and the customer.
- To act in a professional manner suitable as to represent a quality organization with which you are employed, always and in every instance projecting an attitude of honesty and integrity.
- Directs, coordinates, and participates in performing customer service activities as dictated by work load.
- Insure that all work is performed to proper specifications.
- Assist other employees as needed.
Education and/or Experience:
Experience in the Automotive Industry preferred, but not required. Preferably, we would like to see a candidate that has spent some time in the service industry, retail industry or experience in some kind of sales or customer care
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Current driver's licenses.
- Proof of minimum state required insurance on personal vehicle.
- Driving record acceptable to our current insurance carrier.
What are people saying about us?
- Recognized as one of the best places to work
- Voted Best Franchise in its Category (Automotive)
- Voted eighth best overall franchise
- Ranked in the Entrepreneur 500
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) Awards for Excellence Winner of Distinction
- INC 5000 fastest growing private companies in America.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Apply on company website