Christian Brothers Automotive
America's Number 1 Automotive Repair Franchise!
This location is currently rated 4.9 on Google with 239 reviews - lots of happy customers!
Our mission is simple: to create an uncommonly great experience for customers in need of auto service and repair. Christian Brothers Automotive was founded in 1982 on the principles of honesty and integrity. All locations are equipped with manufacture-level diagnostic equipment in the shop, with lobbies that are designed to be welcoming and comfortable for guests. We enjoy providing the highest level of customer service while maintaining those original principles. We're excited to find the team member who will provide this experience to the guests!Job Description
Job Title: Automotive Service Manager
Location: 1650 N. Neltnor Blvd, West Chicago
· Are you a CUSTOMER SERVICE champion?
· Do you have a PASSION for the automotive industry?
· Do you have a SERVANT'S HEART?
· Are you goal oriented and DRIVEN?
· Do you enjoy LEADING a team of professionals to success?
· Would you like every WEEKEND OFF with more time with your family and friends?
If your answer is YES, then maybe a career with Christian Brothers Automotive is right for you!
Apply Now and take pride in where you work.
As a Service Manager with Christian Brothers Automotive, you are the person that our customers look to when they need help with their vehicle. You are the person that our customers see every time they make an investment into their vehicle, because of these reasons you play a large role in building relationships with our customers.
Our Service Managers have the responsibility of taking our customer through the entire repair process, keeping them informed on the status of their vehicle and ensuring their satisfaction before they leave our facility.
The Service Manager has responsibility and authority for all aspects of the daily operation of the business. Responsibilities include but not limited to sales activities, staff management, quality of work, customer satisfaction, revenue, profit margin, and other documented goals as assigned by the Owner. All office and shop personnel report directly to the Service Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Be the Coach and Cheerleader for the TEAM each day! Actively coach the team to hit our shop goals and cheer in celebration when hitting those goals. Your energy drives our success!!
· Follow the CBAC playbook to achieve customer service EXCELLENCE!!
· Follow and enforce company policies and procedures as per our Employee Handbook.
· Take actions for employee non-compliance of the above mentioned handbook.
· Manage office and shop personnel and daily operations.
· Ensure quality of work, attitude and performance exceeds our customer expectations.
· Direct the smooth, orderly and organized operation of the store.
· Maintain positive attitude and positive communications with employees, customer & vendors.
· Create customer estimates and work orders alongside of our Service Consultant(s). Assign work orders to the Technicians.
· Prospect for new business based on Declined Repair follow-up contacts.
· Ensure selection of quality parts. Perform weekly re-stocking orders.
· Open and close store daily.
· Perform daily accounting closing and balancing procedures.
· Ensure target margins are achieved. Perform daily, weekly, and monthly audits and report analysis. Report these results to Owners.
· Ensure all equipment is fully operational and in good working order.
· Ensure Technicians have the resources needed to do their job.
· Serve as primary communications interface to the customers, before, during and after service.
· Greet every customer that enters our facility with enthusiasm and a smile, showing hospitality and the highest level of respect…you are a servant leader!
· Answer customer calls with enthusiasm and a smile in your voice…make relationships!
· Present the best solution to properly repair our customers' vehicles in a way that is easy for them to understand.
· Possess the ability to consistently and effectively sell our services without jeopardizing honesty and integrity.
· Act in a professional manner suitable as to represent a quality organization with which you are employed, always and in every instance projecting the characteristics of honesty and integrity.
· Other duties may be assigned.Qualifications
Experience and/or Education Preferences:
· Experience in selling aftermarket repair and maintenance solutions; five or more years preferred with mix of multi-line dealership and/or independent service center.
· Prior experience directly ordering parts for independent “all makes” service facility.
· Experience selling tires; knowledge of tire makes, attributes, performance.
· Extensive knowledge of automotive systems and repairs.
· Management experience of both technicians and service consultants.
· Strong proficiency in Windows computer software. Ability to navigate Google cloud-based programs and files, Zoom meetings, web-based Texting and Digital Vehicle Inspections.
· Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred, but not required.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
· Current driver's licenses.
· Driving record acceptable to our current insurance carrier.
· ASE Service Consultant certification or equivalent experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Service Manager to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This list includes some physical requirements while performing the duties of this job:
· Being on your feet for most of the workday (standing, walking, etc)
· Occasionally lifting and carrying objects over 50 lbs.
· Driving manual transmission vehicles
· Keeping a brisk work pace in a high-volume environment
· Using a keyboard and mouse several times daily
· Using a standard handset phone several times dailyAdditional Information
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Christian Brothers Automotive locations practice "At-will" employment practices.
Apply on company website