Christian Brothers Automotive
America's Number 1 Automotive Repair Franchise!
Our mission is simple – Love your neighbor as yourself.
Christian Brothers Automotive was built on the basic principle that honesty and integrity should be the driving force behind the business. Our facilities are owned and operated by our valued franchisee and are equipped with technology normally only found in newer dealership service centers. With this combination, you can enjoy a clean, upbeat work environment with access to the tools you need to get the job done right the first time.Job Description
Location: 6531 Lake Worth Blvd, Lake Worth, TX 76135
Title: Automotive Service Manager
- Do you have a passion for the automotive industry?
- Do you like helping people?
- Are you goal oriented
- Do you like a fast-paced, challenging work environment?
- Would you like every weekend off to spend more time with your family and friends?
If your answer is yes, then maybe a career with Christian Brothers Automotive is right for you!
Apply Now and take pride in where you work!
As a Service Manager with Christian Brothers Automotive, you are the person that our customers look to when they need help with their vehicle. You are the person that our customers see every time they make an investment into their vehicle, because of these reasons you play a large role in building relationships with our customers.
Our Service Managers have the responsibility of taking our customer through the entire repair process, keeping them informed of the status of their vehicle and ensuring their satisfaction before they leave our facility.
The Service Manager has responsibility and authority for all aspects of the daily operation of the business. Responsibilities include but not limited to sales activities, staff management, quality of work, customer satisfaction, revenue, profit margin, and other documented goals as assigned by the Owner. All office and shop personnel report directly to the Service Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow and enforce all company policies and procedures as outlined in the current Employee Handbook.
- Take necessary corrective and/or disciplinary action for employee non-compliance.
- Manage office and shop personnel and daily operations.
- Ensure quality of work, attitude and performance meet or exceeds customer satisfaction goals.
- Direct the smooth, orderly and organized operation of the store.
- Maintain a personal positive attitude and positive communications at all times.
- Develop customer estimates and work orders. Direct Service Writer's development of customer estimates and work orders. Assign work orders to the technicians.
- Ensure selection of quality parts.
- Ensure target margins are achieved.
- Open and close store on a daily basis.
- Perform daily accounting closing and balancing procedures.
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliations, audits and report analysis. Report results to Owners.
- Ensure all equipment is fully operational and in good working order.
- Ensure technicians have the resources needed to do their job.
- Serve as the primary communications interface to the customers, before, during and after service.
- Greet every customer that enters our facility with enthusiasm and a smile, showing hospitality and the highest level of respect.
- Answer customer calls with enthusiasm and a smile in your voice.
- Present the best solution to properly repair our customer's vehicle in a way that is easy for them to understand.
- Possess the ability to consistently and effectively sell our services without jeopardizing honesty and integrity.
- Act in a professional manner suitable as to represent a quality organization with which you are employed, always and in every instance projecting the characteristics of honesty and integrity.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience Preferences:
ASE Service Consultant certification or equivalent experience. Extensive knowledge of automotive systems and repairs. Five years work experience in automotive customer service and service sales. Supervisory or management experience in automotive customer service. Proficiency in Windows-based computer software and automotive store applications. Experience is R.O. Writer software application preferred, but not required. Associates or Bachelor's Degree Preferred, but not required. Graduation from an industry recognized service training program also preferred by not required. Basic fluency in Spanish helpful, but not required.
Certificates, Licenses and Registration Preferences:
- Current driver's licenses.
- Driving record acceptable to our current insurance carrier.
- ASE Service Consultant certification or equivalent experience.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Christian Brothers Automotive locations practice "At-will" employment practices.
Apply on company website