Christian Brothers Automotive Fort Collins, CO
America's Number 1 Automotive Repair Franchise!
This location is currently rated 4.9/5 on Google (with over 170 reviews) - lots of happy customers!
Our mission is simple: to create an uncommonly great experience for customers in need of auto service and repair. Christian Brothers Automotive was founded in 1982 on the principles of honesty and integrity. All locations are equipped with manufacturer-level diagnostic equipment in the shop, with lobbies that are designed to be welcoming and comfortable for guests. We enjoy providing the highest level of customer service while maintaining those original principles. We're excited to find the team member who will provide this experience to our guests!Job Description
Hybrid Automotive Service Advisor / General Service Technician
Fort Collins, CO, USA
- Competitive Pay & Benefits Program Available
Christian Brothers Automotive Fort Collins has a vacant seat on the bus for a clean, honest, and meticulous individual who would have the hybrid responsibilities of both a Service Consultant and General Service Technician, depending on which skill set is needed at a given time. This could vary from week to week, day to day, or even hour to hour. Prior automotive experience is a plus, but strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to learn what we can teach you about cars are a must. You also must thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment and love having your weekends off!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following (other duties may be assigned):
Automotive Service Advisor (training will happen on-site):
- Greet every customer that enters our facility with hospitality and the highest level of respect.
- Present the best solution to properly repair our customer's vehicle
- Possess the ability to consistently and effectively sell our services without jeopardizing honesty and integrity. "Love your neighbor as yourself " is our motto!
- Maintain a positive attitude and team atmosphere at all times.
- Use the phone in a professional manner, always with the intention of creating a long term relationship between the store, yourself and the customer.
- To act in a professional manner suitable as to represent a quality organization with which you are employed, always and in every instance projecting an attitude of honesty and integrity.
- Directs, coordinates, and participates in performing customer service activities as dictated by work load.
- Assist other employees as needed.
General Service Technician (training will happen on-site):
- Light automotive services including but not limited to oil changes, vehicle inspections, tire rotations, and fluid services.
- Training will be provided, no prior experience necessary
- Strong aptitude for computer / tablet usage.
Above all, an Applicant must be personable at the counter, on the phone, and have an infectiously positive attitude. If you have an outstanding work ethic and a desire to learn and/or grow in the automotive repair industry, then we are your greener pasture. Our established, busy shop is passionate about customer service, having fun at work, and free Friday lunches (provided each week by our owner). Submit your application today and we can set up a phone interview to determine if you can be our next awesome employee!Qualifications
1. A desire to learn and receive instruction
2. The ability to converse well with guests
3. Must have a valid drivers license and be insurable through our insurance carrier
4. Must work and play well with others
5.Computer and Typing Skills (Windows) for use of informational systemsAdditional Information
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Christian Brothers Automotive locations practice "At-will" employment practices.
Apply on company website