Automotive Service Advisor / Writer - Fort Collins
- Fort Collins, CO, USA
- Experience highly preferred and will be rewarded!
- Established shop that is well-regarded in its community - check out our 4.9/5 star reviews on Google!!
Ranked the #1 Automotive Service Franchise and #2 Overall Franchise In America: Forbes, July 2019!!!
- UP TO $60,000+ IN TOTAL ANNUAL COMPENSATION! (salary and bonus)
- WEEKENDS OFF, PAID VACATION and PAID HOLIDAYS!
- GREAT CULTURE with a FAMILY WORK ENVIRONMENT!
- FREE TRAINING and ROOM FOR GROWTH!
- OPPORTUNITY TO GROW PROFESSIONALLY!
Christian Brothers Automotive Fort Collins is owned and operated by a local Fort Collins family and is seeking highly motivated individuals to apply for our open Automotive Service Advisor/Writer role. Our shop is highly respected in the community for honesty and integrity (check out our online reviews!) and we are specifically looking for an experienced individual with a background in service advising in the automotive industry to help us continue to grow our business. We offer competitive compensation and benefit options as well as training opportunities for your professional growth. Our team members are the greatest asset we have as a business and we want to help you meet your personal goals in a respectful and team building environment!Job Description
Job Title: Automotive Service / Sales Advisor
- WORKS WITH HONESTY and INTEGRITY!
- VERY OUTGOING and CONTAGIOUS ENERGY!
- PROVEN BACKGROUND IN AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR SALES!
- CUSTOMER SERVICE DRIVEN AND FOCUSED!
- EXPERIENCE IN SOURCING AFTERMARKET PARTS!
- ABLE TO WRITE TICKETS AND COMMUNICATE WITH OUR GUESTS!
- AT LEAST 2 YEARS OF SERVICE ADVISOR EXPERIENCE!
Christian Brothers Automotive was built on the basic principle that honesty and integrity should be the driving force behind the business. Our facilities are owned and operated by our valued franchisees and are equipped with technology normally only found in newer dealership service centers. With this combination, you can enjoy a clean, upbeat work environment with access to the tools you need to get the job done right the first time.
As a Service Advisor with Christian Brothers Automotive, you are the person that our customers look to when they need help with their vehicle. You are the person that our customers see every time they make an investment into their vehicle, and because of these reasons you play a large role in building relationships with our customers.
Our Service Advisors have the responsibility of taking our customer through the entire repair process, keeping them informed on the status of their vehicle and ensuring their satisfaction before they leave our facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet every customer that enters our facility with hospitality and the highest level of respect.
- Present the best solution to properly repair our customer's vehicle in a way that is easy for them to understand.
- Manage the store's workflow in an effective and efficient manner.
- Possess the ability to consistently and effectively sell our services without jeopardizing honesty and integrity.
- Love your neighbor as yourself, which means to treat a customer as you would want to be treated in their position.
- Maintain a positive attitude and team atmosphere at all times.
- Use the phone in a professional manner, always with the intention of creating a long term relationship between the store, yourself and the customer.
- Supervise and direct employees both at the counter and in the shop
- Prepare business goals for each year.
- To act in a professional manner suitable as to represent a quality organization with which you are employed, always and in every instance projecting an attitude of honesty and integrity.
- Directs, coordinates, and participates in performing customer service activities as dictated by work load.
- Insure that all work is performed to proper specifications.
- Assist other employees as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience Preferences:
- TOP PERFORMER IN AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR SALES!
- AT LEAST 2-4 YEARS OF SERVICE ADVISOR EXPERIENCE!
- GREAT WITH COMPUTERS!
- Graduation from an industry recognized service training program also preferred but not required!
Certificates, Licenses and Registration Preferences:
- Current driver's licenses.
- Proof of minimum state required insurance on personal vehicle.
- Driving record acceptable to our current insurance carrier.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Service Advisor to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This list includes some physical requirements while performing the duties of this job:
- Being dependable for a position that is Monday – Friday – 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Being on your feet the majority of the workday (standing, walking, etc).
- Occasionally lifting and carrying objects over 50 lbs.
- Keeping a brisk work pace in a high-volume environment.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website