Christian Brothers Automotive
America's Number 1 Automotive Repair Franchise!
*Compensation plan up to $40 per flat rate hour for the highest skilled technicians.
Our mission is simple – Love your neighbor as yourself.
Christian Brothers Automotive was built on the basic principle that honesty and integrity should be the driving force behind the business. Our facilities are owned and operated by our valued franchisee and are equipped with technology normally only found in newer dealership service centers. With this combination, you can enjoy a clean, upbeat work environment with access to the tools you need to get the job done right the first time.Job Description
LOCATION: Grapevine, Dallas, TX
JOB TITLE: Automobile Repair Technician / Mechanic
At Christian Brothers Automotive you can expect:
- An honest, clean and fast paced work environment!
- Dealer Techs, you will NOT see Warranty Book Time Here!
- Technical support, access to an exclusive technical forum and continuous education!
- The latest in diagnostic equipment and a steady work load!
- EVERY WEEKEND off to spend with your family! (Once the store is established)
Christian Brothers Automotive – Complete Auto Repair
Technicians at Christian Brothers Automotive don't have to worry about crammed work spaces, working weekends and other annoyances that don't let them enjoy their work! At Christian Brothers Automotive you can enjoy great accommodations such as:
- Consistent workload
- Clean modern facility
- Free training
- High volume
- Large variety of vehicles
- Access to the latest factory scan tools
- Full time live technical support
- Access to our private technical forum.....and much more!
Technician responsibilities include diagnosing and repairing domestic and foreign vehicles, maintaining high customer satisfaction and meeting productivity and efficiency numbers.
Christian Brothers Automotive Corporation (CBAC) is an industry leader focused on providing the highest level of customer service! CBAC was founded in 1982 by current CEO/President, Mark Carr, on the basic principle that honesty and integrity should be the driving force behind the business. Today CBAC has over 160 locations nationwide with an expansion rate of 15-30 new store openings annually.
Christian Brothers Automotive Corporation is committed to being the RECOGNIZED leader in the automotive service industry. In an effort for continuous improvement, we are always evaluating our educational programs for our Technicians and Service People.
- 5+ automotive repair experience is required
- Applicants must also be team oriented
- Capable of diagnosing and repairing any/all types of vehicles
- Flexible and Focused on maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Excel at diagnostics and drive-ability problems.
- Have the drive to and the ability to turn 50-60 hours per week.
- Ability to quickly master factory scan tools
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Service Manager to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This list includes some physical requirements while performing the duties of this job:
Being on your feet for the majority of the workday (standing, walking, etc)
Occasionally lifting and carrying objects over 50 lbs.
Driving manual transmission vehicles
Keeping a brisk work pace in a high-volume environment
Using a keyboard and mouse several times daily
Using a standard handset phone several times daily
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Christian Brothers Automotive locations practice "At-will" employment practices.
Apply on company website