Christian Brothers Automotive: 26746 E. University Drive, Aubrey, TX 76227
Ranked the #1 Automotive Service Franchise and #2 Overall Franchise In America: Forbes, July 2019!!!
- UP TO $40 PER FLAT RATE or COMPARABLE PAY PLAN!
- WEEKENDS OFF FOR FAMILY TIME, PAID VACATION and PAID HOLIDAYS!
- WE HAVE A FUN, FAMILY CULTURE AND LOTS OF TEAMWORK!
- HEALTH INSURANCE AVAILABLE!
Our mission is simple: to create an uncommonly great experience for customers in need of auto service and repair. Christian Brothers Automotive was founded in 1982 on the principles of honesty and integrity. We strive to stay on top of the latest technologies and to be a leader in the local community by providing the highest level of automotive repair coupled with the finest customer service. We feature a team of automotive professionals whose commitment to ongoing training and ASE certifications ranks with the best. This location continues to grow and we are looking for team members to come grow with us. You will find a great atmosphere where we work Monday - Friday (no weekends) and strive to help each other meet our goals. We will invest in your future if you are willing to invest in yourself. If you are looking for a Family Oriented work environment, this is the home for you.Job Description
Position Title: Automotive Technician / Mechanic
Location: Little Elm/Aubrey; 26746 E. University Drive, Aubrey, TX 76227
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform a wide range of automotive repairs.
- Review TSB's and other service recommendations and translate to customer needs.
- Honestly assess vehicles and build a detailed estimate of necessary repairs.
- Communicate cause and correction for customer concerns regarding their vehicle.
- Address any concerns from customers and interface with them on their vehicle as needed.
- Maintain professionalism.
- Keep shop in clean, working order.
- Complete full, accurate, and honest courtesy inspections in service to our customers
- Master MFG level diagnostic tools (MFG scantools and subscriptions provided by CBA)
- Be able to perform Digital Vehicle Inspection (DVI) using a tablet.
Technicians at Christian Brothers Automotive are set up for success, both in day-to-day operations and long-term career growth. We offer:
- Family Oriented work Environment
- Clean modern facility
- Free training
- Large variety of vehicles
- Use of the latest factory scan tools
- Newest and most advanced Hunter alignment system
- Full time live technical support
- Access to our private technical forum.....and much more!
We are looking for technicians who are energetic, upbeat, and have a positive attitude. The technicians we are looking for have to seek out solutions to tough problems with a strong passion for doing what's right for our customers.Qualifications
- ASE Certifications with A1-A8 or L1 preferred but not required.
- European vehicle experience preferred but not required.
- Good investment in tools.
- Capable of diagnosing and repairing all makes/models of vehicles.
- Ability to Flag 40+ hours per week.
- Positive attitude.
- Desire to serve customers.
- 5+ years of experience as an automotive technician.
- Aptitude for learning additional skills and processes.
- Prefer experience with all makes and models.
- Strong diagnostic equipment experience a plus.
- Current ASE Certifications preferred, or a plan to achieve while working in our business.
- Solid communication skills.
- Able to work a 7am to 6pm M-F work schedule.
- Punctuality is highly desireable.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by any applicant in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the Automotive Technician must:
- Occasionally lift and/or move over 100 pounds.
- Be able to work with tools on vehicles lifted above their head.
- Work in tight spaces as dictated by the vehicle's needed repair.
- Have the needed dexterity in order to efficiently use hand-tools
- Walk/stand for the majority of the workday.
- Drive manual transmission vehicles.
- Keeping a brisk work pace in a high-volume environment.
- Efficiently navigate a computer.
If you are team player, have the above qualifications and enjoy a high-volume, fast paced work environment, this position may be for you! Please contact us immediately for a face to face interview.Additional Information
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website