Christian Brothers Automotive
America's Number 1 Automotive Repair Franchise!
*Compensation plan up to $40 per flat rate hour for the highest skilled technicians
This location is currently rated 4.8/5 on Google and 4.6/5 on Facebook - lots of happy customers!
Our mission is simple: to create an uncommonly great experience for customers in need of auto service and repair. Christian Brothers Automotive was founded in 1982 on the principles of honesty and integrity. All locations are equipped with manufacture-level diagnostic equipment in the shop, with lobbies that are designed to be welcoming and comfortable for guests. We enjoy providing the highest level of customer service while maintaining those original principles. We're excited to find the team member who will provide this experience to the guests!Job Description
JOB TITLE: Automobile Repair Technician / Mechanic
LOCATION: Forney & Rockwall Stores
At Christian Brothers Automotive you can expect:
- UP TO $40 PER FLAT RATE FOR THE BEST TECHNICIANS!
- EVERY WEEKEND OFF to spend time with family!
- PAID VACATION AND HOLIDAYS!
- An honest, clean and fast paced work environment!
- Dealer Techs, you will NOT see Warranty Book Time Here!
- Technical support, access to an exclusive technical forum and continuous education!
- The latest in diagnostic equipment and a steady work load!
Technicians at Christian Brothers Automotive don't have to worry about crammed work spaces, working weekends and other annoyances that don't let them enjoy their work! At Christian Brothers Automotive you can enjoy great accommodations such as:
- Consistent workload
- Clean modern facility
- Free training
- High volume
- Large variety of vehicles
- Access to the latest factory scan tools
- Full time live technical support
- Access to our private technical forum.....and much more!
Technician responsibilities include diagnosing and repairing domestic and foreign vehicles, maintaining high customer satisfaction and meeting productivity and efficiency numbers.Qualifications
Current ASE L1 Certifications preferred, or a plan to achieve while working in our business.
Desire to serve customers.
5+ years of experience as an automotive technician.
Capable of diagnosing and repairing all makes/models of vehicles.
Ability to Flag 50-60 hours per week.
Aptitude for learning additional skills and processes.
Prefer experience with all makes and models.
Dealership diagnostic equipment experience a plus.Current ASE L1 Certifications preferred, or a plan to achieve while working in our business.
Strong communication skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by any applicant in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the Automotive Technician must:
- Occasionally lift and/or move over 100 pounds.
- Be able to work with tools on vehicles lifted above their head.
- Work in tight spaces as dictated by the vehicle's needed repair.
- Have the needed dexterity in order to efficiently use hand-tools
- Walk/stand for the majority of the workday.
- Drive manual transmission vehicles.
- Keeping a brisk work pace in a high-volume environment.
- Efficiently navigate a computer.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Christian Brothers Automotive locations practice "At-will" employment practices.
Apply on company website