Christian Brothers Automotive
America's Number 1 Automotive Repair Franchise!
- WEEKENDS OFF TO SPEND TIME WITH FAMILY!
- PAID VACATION AND HOLIDAYS!
- HEALTH INSURANCE!
- FREE ONGOING TRAINING & LIVE TECH SUPPORT!
Our Humble/Atascocita locations enjoys a great customer base (4.7 Google Rating), weekends off, and the best culture in the Automotive industry!
Our mission is simple: to create an uncommonly great experience for customers in need of auto service and repair. Christian Brothers Automotive was founded in 1982 on the principles of honesty and integrity. All locations are equipped with manufacture-level diagnostic equipment in the shop, with lobbies that are designed to be welcoming and comfortable for guests. We enjoy providing the highest level of customer service while maintaining those original principles. We're excited to find the team member who will provide this experience to the guests!Job Description
JOB TITLE: General Service Technician -
LOCATION: Humble / Atascocita
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a General Service Technician at Christian Brothers Automotive, you will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- All Maintenance work such as oil changes, tire rotations, suspension alignments, etc.
- Follow all rules and regulations as spoken or written in any form by the management, i.e. employee's handbook and any addendum issued or posted at any time.
- Maintain a good and positive attitude and the team concept at all time.
- To act in a professional manner suitable as to represent a quality organization with which you are employed, always and in every instance projecting an attitude of honesty, integrity, and respectfulness.
- Each employee must adhere to all OSHA safety rules and regulations as well as all city, county and state regulations regarding shop safety, fuel spill clean up or other flammable or hazardous material.
- Assist in all housekeeping functions as directed by management.
- Examine vehicle and discuss with service writer/service manager the nature and extent of any damage or malfunction. Provide recommendations for repair, parts list needed to perform recommended repairs and hours required to perform the repairs using industry standard labor guides. Provide list of all items needing attention, whether maintenance, safety or other.
- Perform a thorough Courtesy Inspection on all vehicles when approved by the customer.
- Insure all under-car, under-hood and preventive maintenance inspections and reports are complete and accurate.
- Raise vehicle with hydraulic jack or lift, to gain access to mechanical units bolted to underside of vehicle, using proper equipment and safety procedures.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
This is an entry level position. We would prefer a high school or equivalent diploma, but this is not required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by any applicant in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the Automotive Technician must:
Occasionally lift and/or move over 100 pounds.
Be able to work with tools on vehicles lifted above their head.
Work in tight spaces as dictated by the vehicle's needed repair.
Have the needed dexterity in order to efficiently use handtools
Walk/stand for the majority of the workday.
Drive manual transmission vehicles.
Keeping a brisk work pace in a high-volume environment.
Efficiently navigate a computer.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Christian Brothers Automotive locations practice "At-will" employment practices.
Apply on company website