EP Opportunity in Central Louisiana
A busy practice in Alexandria, LA is adding a 2nd Electrophysiologist. This well-established group within the community includes 3 cardiologists, 1 electrophysiologist and 3 Advance Practice Providers. Successful candidates must be BE/BC and a Louisiana License will be required prior to beginning employment.
CHRISTUS St. Frances Cabrini Hospital
- 295-bed facility that serves the central Louisiana population of 260,000
- Physicians are supported by a medical staff of 325 physicians
- Advanced technology including daVinci robot, PET-CT and digital mammography
- A Catholic, not-for-profit system made up of more than 600 centers
- A community 45,000 strong, with over 15,000 physicians
- Sponsored by the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word in Houston and San Antonio and the Sisters of the Holy Family of Nazareth
- Our mission is to extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ to everyone we serve.
- Family- friendly area with affordable housing and tons of kid-friendly activities from museums, zoos and safaris to hot-air balloons and train rides.
- Alexandria is centrally located and is within 2 hours of Baton Rouge and Shreveport and only 3 hours from New Orleans.
- Offers 2 college campuses, sporting events, numerous outdoor activities including hunting, fishing, hiking and water sports.
- The private, public, and parochial school systems can offer a great education and social network.
- Alexandria offers a new modern international airport
CHRISTUS St. Frances Cabrini Hospital, located in Alexandria Louisiana, is a 241-bed facility employing approximately 1,600 Associates and a medical staff of over 325 physicians. CHRISTUS Cabrini offers comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services and is accredited by the Joint Commission.
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic and CHRISTUS Physician Group are multi-specialty medical groups with more than 1,000 Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers. Our clinicians represent more than 60 specialties in over 140 clinic locations across 4 states - Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, and New Mexico. CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic and CHRISTUS Physician Group are physician led and governed medical groups and are a part of the CHRISTUS Health family.
CHRISTUS Health is a Catholic, not-for-profit health system made up of more than 600 centers, including long-term care facilities, community hospitals, walk-in clinics and health ministries. We are a community 45,000 strong, with over 15,000 physicians providing individualized care in the United States, Chile, Colombia and Mexico. Sponsored by the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word in Houston and San Antonio and the Sisters of the Holy Family of Nazareth, our missing is to extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ to every individual we serve.
EP Opportunity in Central LouisianaA busy practice in Alexandria, LA is addi...
Apply on company website