CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Cenex Zip Trip group. We are looking for a QSR Associate to understand all aspects of the food service operations. You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Maintain food service standards in accordance with company guidelines/branded food service guidelines and county, state and federal standards.
- Maximize food service sales through proper preparation of customer orders.
- Provide good customer service to ensure a positive Cenex Zip Trip image.
- Restock authorized products to maintain specified inventory levels.
- Perform routine cleaning and proper sanitizing of the store.
- Assist with back stocking of product and prep for next shift or day's business.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- 6 plus months of basic math and computer skills to operate store equipment such as, but not limited to, cash register, time and record keeping computer systems.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English to customers and coworkers
- 6 plus months retail sales experience
Benefits & EOE
CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local cooperatives from the Great Lakes to the Pacific Northwest and from the Canadian border to Texas. Cenex®, the energy brand of CHS is dedicated to bringing solutions to market that meet a broad range of needs. We fuel cars and buses, keep farm equipment and fleets running smoothly, and heat homes across the country. It's a brand that's rapidly gaining popularity across America with 1,400 convenience stores, including our Cenex Zip Trip stores, expanding list of propane retailers and our innovative lubricants and alternative fuels. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, and Sexual Orientation employer.
CHS Cenex® offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
Apply on company website