CHS Inc. has an opportunity in our Country Operations Division at our Herman MN location. We are looking for an individual to join our Operations team working as a Seasonal/Temporary Laborer in our Grain Department. you will assist patrons in a professional manner and promote a positive image of the coop. You must have the ability to adapt, think and make decisions quickly; have a pleasant attitude, be helpful, and customer focused.
- Work with patrons in a courteous and professional manner.
- Load and Unload railcars in a timely manner as they come into the business.
- Verify that the equipment and supporting vehicles are in good working order.
- Unload grain commodities as they are received.
- Perform warehouse work to include: driving loader, forklift, mechanics, and maintenance.
- Perform housekeeping inside and outside of all facilities.
- Complete all safety reports and required record keeping.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Operation of location facilities.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- High School diploma or GED.
- Ability to lift 75 lbs, climb rail cars, ladders, stairs, and bins.
- Ability to operate loaders, conveyors, tractors, and track mobile.
- Ability to work in dust and adverse weather conditions and temperatures.
- Ability to work long hours to meet business demands.
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Farming background.
- Grain handling experience.
- Elevator experience.
- CDL license or ability to attain one with HAZMAT endorsement (optional).
Benefits & EOE
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
The CHS Talent Acquisition Team supports recruitment for positions within CHS as well as finding opportunities for candidates within our robust network of member cooperatives. By submitting an application for any position, you give CHS permission to review your application and contact you to discuss opportunities within our member cooperatives. To explore current openings within our member cooperatives, please click here.
Apply on company website