CHS / CHS Northwest has an exciting opportunity in our Ferndale Country Store. We are looking for a Part Time Store Clerk to join our growing team. You must have excellent customer service skills along with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Provide excellent customer service; work with internal and external customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conduct sales and sales delivery.
- Perform cashier responsibilities including accepting payments and issuing receipts.
- Order merchandise, stock shelves, and track inventory to ensure a well-kept and stocked store.
- Complete facilities maintenance and general cleaning.
- Manage the promotions calendar, identify new promotions, and create communications.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English to customers and coworkers
- Basic math and computer skills to operate store equipment such as, but not limited to, cash register, time and record keeping computer systems.
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to wear all required PPE
- Ability to pass a criminal background pre-screen
- High School diploma or GED
- Retail Sales experience
- Knowledge of hardware
Benefits & EOE
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran.
The CHS Talent Acquisition Team supports recruitment for positions within CHS as well as finding opportunities for candidates within our robust network of member cooperatives. By submitting an application for any position, you give CHS permission to review your application and contact you to discuss opportunities within our member cooperatives. To explore current openings within our member cooperatives, please click here..
Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial driver's license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify information.
Apply on company website