CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Country Operations Division in our Herman MN location. We are looking for a Tower Control Operator (fulltime) to work extensively with Country Operations Cooperative Customers in ensuring they are provided the highest level of service. You must be customer focused, hardworking, and have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. This position has the opportunity for growth.
- Control and monitor all fertilizer load out functions.
- Understand and operate automated scale/dump systems.
- Monitor and maintain quality of inventory and blended product.
- Regulate and periodic housecleaning processes and record keeping.
- Blend fertilizer as prescribed and/or generate blends.
- Maintain and keep records on all elevator equipment including legs, conveyors, grain cleaner, vehicles and all facility equipment.
- Perform maintenance on fertilizer and chemical equipment.
- Provide excellent customer service and assist customers as needed.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
- Work extended hours to meet business demands.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- High School diploma or GED.
- Comprehensive computer skills.
- Knowledge of fertilizer and chemical handling and equipment.
- Tolerant of moderate heights (seasonal tower maintenance).
- Class A CDL license or ability to obtain one.
- Ability to work extended hours to meet business demands.
- Pass a DOT required physical and drug screen.
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Experience operating automated scaling systems.
- Experience in fertilizer handling, blending, and inventory.
Benefits & EOE
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
The CHS Talent Acquisition Team supports recruitment for positions within CHS as well as finding opportunities for candidates within our robust network of member cooperatives. By submitting an application for any position, you give CHS permission to review your application and contact you to discuss opportunities within our member cooperatives. To explore current openings within our member cooperatives, please click here.
Apply on company website