The position will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting of assigned assets as well as cash controls for the bank accounts associated with these assets. Essential Functions:
- Prepare and analyze the financial statements, general ledgers, subsidiary ledgers, budgets, cash flow projections and review of job cost reports for assigned assets.
- Perform daily activities such as receive checks, post receipts and prepare deposits; review and post payable invoices; review and post tenant billing adjustments; review and post prepayment application to open charges, and; update gross sales reports.
- Reconcile, verify and validate all entries and postings to balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Provide accurate and timely financial information to other internal departments such as Investments and Asset Management, as well as lenders, consultants, etc. by established deadlines.
- Prepare contribution and distribution calculations, summaries and notices as needed.
- Prepare lender reporting package for select assets.
- Provide information for and take part in Q&A for audits, tax preparation and appraisals.
- Work overtime as needed and with short notice (for time sensitive requests).
- Prepare correspondence related to finance for numerous departments including Asset/Property, IT and Investments
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Related Field.
- 3+ years' experience of Property Accounting
- Must have experience with accrual accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word.
- Demonstrated knowledge of GAAP accounting.
- Experience in Yardi, MRI, J. D. Edwards or comparable software.
- Operate standard office equipment.
Apply on company website