Maintaining the overall appearance and operating condition of the assigned building(s) in compliance with company standards. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Make daily rounds to properties for inspections and maintenance
- Graffiti clean-up
- Landscape clean-up, weed removal, mowing
- Lock changes and re-keys
- Light plumbing and electrical tasks
- Light HVAC filter replacement
- Pressure washing sidewalks, trash areas
- Window and door maintenance and repairs
- Utility meter checks and verification's
- Fire-Life safety and elevator alarm checks and responses
- Small painting jobs
- Install signage in parking lots, common areas
- Minor roof maintenance and clean-up
- Order parts and supplies from Home Depot, etc.
- Meet vendors for estimates or initiate outside work
- Meet Leasing or Development associates to assist in property access where needed
- Deliver any rent checks given from tenants to corporate office
- Available for after-hour calls for maintenance emergencies
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- One to four years of experience in general maintenance of a building
- Excellent customer service experience and valid state-issued driver license.
Apply on company website