Maintenance Technician/ Make-Ready needed for a full time role at our property in Hollywood. Join a great team with great service!
CIM's Property Management department is responsible for the asset management and operational services in office, multi-family residential, retail, mixed-use and hotel product types. Our properties are predominately located in the urban regions in Southern California, Northern California, Texas, New York City, Washington D.C., Charlotte, and Chicago. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain property in a clean condition as required by CIM's operating standards.
- Report any unsafe conditions or property maintenance repairs/conditions to supervisor/manager; perform corrective action as instructed.
- Prepare vacant apartments for move-in.
- Review the make-ready board or take direction from the Property Manager to determine action to be taken on apartments.
- Make all repairs/replacements necessary for apartment to be occupied.
- Apply touch-up paint as needed to apartment and area outside entrances.
- Clean out all trash from apartments before, during and after make-ready activity.
- Respond to resident maintenance requests and Service Requests.
- Use Service Request and requests from Property Manager and/or Lead Maintenance/ Maintenance Tech to establish priorities.
- Repair/replace any apartment materials/maintenance request within scope of management responsibility.
- Perform preventive maintenance on equipment/apartments.
- May be required to work weekends or after normal scheduled work hours.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned.
- May be requested to assist in other areas of property maintenance
- High school education required
- Certified in pool maintenance, preferred.
- Ability to use hand-tools such as leaf blowers, etc. as required for position
- MS Office such as Outlook
- Position requires a minimum of 1 year general maintenance experience and at least 6 months apartment maintenance experience and all facets of apartment make-ready.
- Ability to use the following: Key machine, sewer machine, sink machine, leak detector, Ampro meter, Volt meter, manifold gauges, charging cylinders, boilers, spray paint, rig, air conditioner systems, appliances, water heaters, welding torches (A/C), hand tools, soldering torch, propane torch (plumbing), carpet steamer
- Must be able to handle light plumbing repairs, tile work, light HVAC equipment repairs, trouble shoot appliances, carpentry repairs, simple electrical repairs
Apply on company website