Company: CIM Group
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Construction, Housing, Real Estate
Email me to apply later
Position will assist with organization of daily administrative operations as they pertain to CIM's Phoenix Office. Essential Functions:
- Assisting with overseeing conference rooms including scheduling/resolving meeting requests, coordinating catering services, meeting resources and general meeting room logistics.
- Point of contact for office vendors including building management, building security and janitorial staff.
- Maintaining office supplies including ordering supplies, maintaining supply inventory and organizing supply room..
- Assisting with maintaining office equipment including fielding and coordinating requests for service calls.
- Collecting, reviewing, preparing, submitting, and tracking invoices.
- Problem solving and conflict resolution skills, including decision making, time management & immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned.
- Coordinate with potential vendors on appropriate documents to get set-up in CIM's accounting system.
- Handle non-urgent and urgent office/employee matters.
- Assisting with finalizing New Hire desk set-up process.
- Assist with tracking and uploading employee forms and other records and documentation.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced office environment; corporate experience is preferred
- Thoroughly proficient in MS Office: advanced Word, intermediate Excel and advanced Outlook.
- Friendly, people-oriented approach and the ability to interact effectively with customers and coworkers.
- A strong sense of ownership and initiative.
- Ability to work and learn in a team-environment.
- Professional demeanor; ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences including but not limited to vendors, maintenance staff, executives, investors, candidates and other CIM staff members.
- Ability to communicate accurately and succinctly in writing to a broad audience range including but not limited to vendors, employees, executives and the like.
CIM does not accept unsolicited resumes from Agencies. Any unsolicited resumes received from Agencies will be considered property of CIM and no fees will be due or paid. If you wish to become an approved Agency with CIM or any of its Affiliates, please contact a member of the CIM Talent Acquisition Team. Apply for this job
Apply on company website