Company: CIM Group
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Construction, Housing, Real Estate
Position is responsible for the management & oversight of office, industrial and retail properties in the Southern California Region location. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Train, direct and supervise property managers in the performance of their responsibilities.
- Oversight responsibility for the development and approval of the annual budgets. Financial understanding and guidance of monthly variance reports. Ensure that all receivables are monitored and provide guidance to the property managers through any receivable litigation process
- Ensure tenant relations are consistent with established CIM standards and expectations.
- Provide overall direction of day to day management and have full knowledge and oversight responsibility for management of the properties
- Actively participate in the acquisition due diligence process, including involvement in the management related section of the underwriting process
- Provide regular updates to the investment leads and oversight principals
- Provide effective interaction with other departments
- Engage actively with property accounting functions and construction teams.
- Engage with Leasing team to ensure assets are leased appropriately and in alignment with CIM's overall strategy
- Actively participate in the quarterly asset management reporting process
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in business or hotel administration. MBA or Master's a plus
- Minimum 5 years' experience in senior leadership role(s) involving property management, and/or asset management.
- Basic understanding of building maintenance and mechanical functions.
- Industry certifications such as BOMA or IREM a plus
Apply on company website