Responsible for the execution of the marketing and leasing strategy of the office product within a large scale mixed use project located in Atlanta. Builds and maintains relationships with key clients, tenant-brokerages, and the greater real estate community. This exciting opportunity offers the chance to play a key role in transforming the project from conception through the development and construction phases to a fully-operational mixed-use destination. Oversees the entire leasing process (start to finish) from generating initial prospect interest through qualification, lease negotiation and document execution. Essential Functions:
- Execute the marketing and leasing strategy for the project. Working with the Investment Leads and Development team members, makes recommendations and assists in the coordination of project strategy designed to supplement the leasing process
- Maintain property visibility with the brokerage and prospect community to maximize property exposure
- Continuously sourcing new opportunities for tenants via active marketing and proposals
- Stay abreast of comparable properties, their pricing and competitive positions, to maximize occupancy and financial performance of company's properties relative to the competition.
- Manages leasing process, including but not limited to:
- − Full engagement in the marketing process
- − Regular reporting to internal team on leasing activity
- − Prospecting for tenants
- − Active engagement in local office leasing community
- − Negotiates leases
- − Works with legal counsel to prepare lease documents
- − Coordinates weekly/biweekly leasing calls with Investment teams and the distribution of leasing reports
- Coordinates space planning with prospective tenants
- Responsible for understanding and interpreting pro forma requirements and lender obligations.
- Budgets expected property rental rates and leasing costs (tenant improvements, commissions and landlord costs).
- Working with Development/Construction, assists in and helps expedite the space planning process and tenant improvement process to maximize speed to lease.
- Maintains project leasing plans.
- BS/BA required
- 10-15 years' experience in Commercial Leasing
- Experience with the marketing and lease up of new development in an urban mixed use multi-phase project
- Knowledge and understanding of the commercial leasing process
- Knowledge and understanding of space planning and tenant improvement process
- Knowledge and understanding of real estate law, finance and accounting
Apply on company website