Headquartered in Plano, TX, Cinemark Holdings, Inc. is a leader in the motion picture exhibition industry with 500+ theatres in the U.S. and Latin America.
Join Our Team!
Do you enjoy working together as a team to accomplish major goals? Join Cinemark to utilize and expand your skills! We are dedicated to making the movie experience memorable, "One Guest at a time." Our world class talent creates a warm and friendly culture through shared values.
What We Can Offer You:
Every team member deserves the star treatment! Each career comes with a variety of benefits for both hourly and salaried team members. *Benefits may vary by career category, see career listing for exact details*
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedules
- Education Assistance
- Growth Opportunities
- Parental Leave
- Health Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Paid Time Off
- Pet Insurance
What is a Bartender?
As a Bartender, you provide an extraordinarily memorable Guest experience by preparing accurate, consistent recipes quickly and with high quality in accordance with recipes and guidelines established by Cinemark. A Cinemark Bartender will maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe work area in a fast-paced environment, while providing superior Guest service.
A Day in the Life of a Bartender:
- Greet Guests in a timely and professional manner
- Verify Guests that purchase alcohol are at least 21 years of age
- Possess full knowledge of bar and menu items and be able to make recommendations
- Accurately take food and beverage orders from guests in a timely manner at the bar and lounge area
- Deliver food and beverage orders within established time frames. Consistently use suggestive selling techniques
- Ensure that alcohol is consumed in designated areas only
- Maintain appropriate stock levels for the bar
- Assist the Manager on Duty with placing orders for all liquor and bar related supplies
- Assist the Manager on Duty when conducting inventory of all liquor and bar related supplies
What You Will Need to Have:
- Availability to work flexible shifts which include evening hours, weekends, and holidays
- Provide proof of age (21 or older)
- Possess basic food handling training and obtain any local or state mandated certification
- Success in a high volume bar environment
- Demonstrated ability to provide superior Guest service
- Have a high aptitude for math and cash handling
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
What Physical and Environmental Requirement You Will Need to Have:
- Frequent bending, kneeling, and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Frequent standing, walking and reaching around the theater.
- Noise level may be moderate to high at times.
- Be able to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.*
DISCLAIMER: This job description is intended only as a general guideline of your duties and responsibilities at Cinemark and is not a legally binding contract. Cinemark reserves the right to amend, change or terminate the job description, as it deems appropriate. Any change amendments, or modifications may be implemented even though they have not been communicated, reprinted or substituted in this job description.
All Cinemark theatres are designated smoke-free workplaces. This includes vapor, electronic, conventional, cigars, etc.Cinemark USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website