Support regional accounting groups as needed. Maintain various system configurations. Perform functions related to the processing of daily files. Ability to conduct moderately complex invoice-type research on a variety of file formats a plus; experience with file translation tools such as EDI translation software or the Universal File Processor preferred. Must be well-organized and able to work independently in a fast-paced business environment. Maintain accurate account of sites and act as liaison between vendors/banks and regional accounting group.
Coordinate with vendors/banks, field, and regional accounting for site set up and maintenance. Maintain working relationship with vendors/banks - assisting in the resolution of system issues. Verify all files are received daily and are loaded accurately into the ReconNET reconciliation system. Extract files daily and FTP to the ACH builder and the AS400. Create reports validating totals in extract files.
· Update spreadsheets with settlement detail. Ensure accuracy of information by auditing source documents. Resolve differences in a timely manner.
Identify modifications to file definitions and/or file mappings when transactions do not map properly. Update and maintain system configurations and lookup tables.
· Ensure accuracy of data in various systems.
- Maintain accurate list of bank accounts.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Special projects as assigned.
· Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
· Perform other duties as assigned by management.
· Bachelor's degree in accounting, information technology, or related field preferred. Three years of accounting or information technology experience. Other combinations of experience and education that meet the minimum requirements may be substituted.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access a must. Experience with Trintech ReconNET (Account Reconciliation Software), the AS400, PDI and Oracle Financial Suite a plus.Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
Apply on company website