Who We Are
Alimentation Couche-Tard is a global leader in the convenience sector, operating the brands Couche-Tard, Circle K and Ingo. We strive to meet the demands and needs of people on the go and to make it easy for our customers. To that end, we offer fast and friendly service, providing convenience products, including food and hot and cold beverages, and mobility services, including road transportation fuel and charging solutions for electric vehicles.
Join Our Team
This role is part of the US B2B Team. We are seeking a high energy individual that adapts quickly to a changing environment and performs well in the face of adversity. Responsible for supporting B2B division with the sales application process, account activation and onboarding of Circle K Fleet accounts. Demonstrates knowledge of the organization's various products and services. Educates customers on business practices and associated contractual implications. Ensures customer awareness and understanding of applicable product elements. Must meet Customer Activation objectives such as quota and productivity requirements. Maintains internal/external team and customer relationships as appropriate.
What You Will Do
Here are just a few ways that you'll help make journeys better:
- This position is required to utilize exceptional customer service, time management and organizational skills with the ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Attention to detail required for gathering information from customers as related to gathering documentation for external partners.
- Able to overcome objections, handle escalated customer service issues and re-sells the customer value proposition.
- Conducts and receives daily high volume outbound/inbound customer calls with follow up via email correspondence. Exceptional use of communication via phone, email and other approved channels.
- Establishes quick rapport with customers and external partners to expedited application approval process, identify stalled accounts, and improve the days to activate new accounts.
- Participates in Activation programs; providing customer education and problem resolution to increase customer account activation and days to fueling.
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of the various systems/programs available for Circle K Fleet customers.
- Extensive utilization of tools, including multiple systems and software programs, to the best advantage in order improve customer activation experience and days to fueling.
- The effectiveness of this position has a critical impact on account activation, fueling, retention customer satisfaction rates.
What You Need
We want you to join our team! Here's what we're looking for:
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years of related customer relationship experience and/or;
- 1-2 years banking, administrative or similar experience
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills – able to build rapport over the phone with external customers and in person with internal customers and peers
- Excellent time management, attention to detail and work prioritization skills
- Must be computer literate in Word, Excel,and PowerPoint
- Ability to adapt quickly to and utilize sales multiple organizational tools and software programs as appropriate (Salesforce, Outlook, MS Teams, etc.) to perform required Activation tasks.
- Handles complex or unusual situations with ease.
- Identifies opportunities to sell/retain a customer.
- Identifies and takes action to improve process or situation.
- Ability to work cross functional with Fleet customers, internal and external sales representatives, credit partners and Leadership.
- Must successfully pass a background investigation.
- College degree
- Previous customer facing phone work.
- Sales experience/skills; can identify customer needs and makes appropriate recommendations as needed to retain a customer.
- Coaching experience or ambition preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Must be able to perform the essential duties and responsibilities as described above.
- Must be able to follow state, federal and company guidelines.
- Must be able to maintain a positive team attitude and professional demeanor at all times.
WHY WORK WITH US
Our store and office employment opportunities offer you quick career growth with an international company, plus a dynamic work environment that puts people first. Wherever you are in your journey, we have a place for you.
Here's some of the exciting perks we offer:
- Base salary but annual bonus potential
- Complete benefits packages (medical, dental, 401k, employee stock plan, etc.).
- Vacation and PTO
- Work in a collaborative, dynamic and high performing team.
- Learning opportunities to develop new skills and to evolve professionally in a fast-growing company.
- Scholarship program available to the employee and the employee's children.
Our mission is simple: we make journeys easier and more enjoyable for our customers. We want to lift their spirits by delivering little boosts along the way. We care about our people and our communities, and we look for ways to uplift people first. Wherever your journey's going, we can help you get there.
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
Apply on company website