This role's primary purpose is to support financial and performance analytics for Global Fuel Logistics Department. Specifically, the Distribution Analyst will focus on data validation, verification, and visualization for work performed by third-party and in-house vendors. Primary duties include working with systems and financial partners to evaluate program performance and provide regular status reporting.
- Verify order data sets with invoices received and account coding
- Guide cost analysis process by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Analyze results, monitoring for variances, identify trends, and provide recommended actions to key partners
- Develop scalable and sustainable reporting tools for both financial metrics and vendor performance
- Collaborate actively with immediate and cross-functional teams throughout the organization and with vendor partners
- Provide analysis to senior management as requested.
- Create ad hoc reporting of facilities programs for Operations and other key stakeholder teams
- Identify process inefficiencies and opportunities for automation, assist with solution development and implementation
- Bachelor's 4 Year Degree
- 2+ Years relevant work experience
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in financial reporting or data analytics
- Master's, or Bachelor's degree in Finance, Industrial Engineering, Data Analytics, or Data Visualization
- Proficient in Power BI and MS Excel
- Experience with SQL server and Databricks
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Excellence in problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional, and often ambiguous environment
- Ability to react quickly to change without hesitation
- Attention to detail with superior organizational skills, passion for driving change, and a keen curiosity
- We are looking for a self-starter who can work with minimal or no supervision, take the lead when needed
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
Apply on company website