DULUTH, MN ($15/hr.)
JOB SUMMARY: Work with the Inventory team leader to accurately count and record the inventory within a Stationstore. Daily travel to Stationstores in region to perform inventory counts as scheduled.
- Generally Monday-Thursday, occasionally Friday. Overnights are limited to 1-2 nights/month. Early mornings
• Accurately count product and record the results in a handheld device
• Comply with company policies and procedures
• Perform as a cooperative team member in all aspects of the Stationstore's operation
• Front and stock product during audit down time
• Other duties as requested by Inventory Lead, District Manager
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND OTHER QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
• Communicate effectively with customers, management, and employees
• Ability to travel during work hours to various locations.
• Occasional overnight travel, frequent daily travel
• Lift, carry, push and pull up to 60 lbs.
• Frequently stoop, crouch, climb, bend, kneel, squat and reaching over shoulder
• Ability to walk and stand on feet for most of the shift (90% of time)
• Frequently work in cooler and freezer
• Requires use of extension ladderCircle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
Apply on company website