South Atlantic BU - Region 02 - Market 08: 108 W Harris St, Pine Mountain, Georgia 31822 Minimum Qualifications
The minimum qualifications for a Store Manager are:
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Experience in retail sales preferred.
- Experience to perform the essential duties, responsibilities and working in the conditions described below.
- Ability to supervise and train for the use of equipment, tools and materials listed in the Customer Service Representative (CSR) and Assistant Site Manager (ASM) job description.
- Ability to supervise and manage the functions listed in the CSR and ASM job description.
- Ability to use computer, or acquire those skills necessary to use a computer at the site, which includes analysis of reports, inventory control, cash control, counseling notices, etc.
- A valid driver's license and adequate transportation to/from bank and corporate management meetings.
- Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in English.
- Perform other duties as assigned or delegated by his/her supervisor.
- Recruit, hire and train positive, enthusiastic employees, ensuring excellent customer service.
- Develop, manage and assign tasks appropriately to ensure the site is clean, adequately stocked, organize and well kept based on Company standards.
- Maintain a professional and supportive image among subordinates and supervisor.
- Schedule employees within Company guidelines to maximize customer service and maintain site image.
- Implement non-discriminatory related management skills while hiring, training, counseling, motivating and separating employees.
- Develop positive and professional relationships with all suppliers.
- Promote excellent service and resolve customer complaints in a timely, professional manner.
- Promote and ensure a safe, positive public image within the neighboring community.
- Prepare on-going and timely performance appraisals in writing for all employees, providing proper performance based feedback.
- Train all employees ensuring that customer service, site image and marketing execution meet Company standards.
- Train all employees on safety procedures and promote safety awareness.
- Develop ways and means to ensure that all employees receive proper communication in a timely manner.
- Establish periodic on-going communication meetings with all site employees and the Market Manager.
- Evaluate and develop specific action plans to address the needs of the site in order to reach the desired objectives.
- Organize and maintain all site files and manuals.
- Manage and supervise store employees to ensure that all required and requested reports due are completed accurately and timely.
- Manage and supervise store employees to ensure that all merchandise is stocked, attractively displayed and priced correctly.
- Ensure that all required employment related posters and signs are in a place that is easily accessible to all employees.
- Analyze daily sales and expense information and take appropriate action to maximize sales and net profits.
- Budget and forecast P&L lines, as well as understand and manage merchandise margins.
- Safeguard and account for all money received and disbursed.
- Perform all other financial analysis necessary to maximize sales and net profits.
- Performs approximately all work indoors but will be required to work outside in order to clean parking lots, gas pumps, take out garbage, etc.
- Be exposed to occasional cold temperature extremes while supervising or managing store employees performing occasional work in a walk-in cooler and/or freezer.
- Be exposed to occasional noise.
- Work with a minimum of direction and supervision.
- At all times work as an effective manager, supervisor and leader.
THE ABOVE STATEMENTS REFLECT THE GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS/DUTIES AND/OR RESPONSIBILITIES NECESSARY TO IDENTIFY THE JOB AND ARE NOT NECESSARILY INTENDED TO SET FORTH ALL OF THE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB.
NOTE: This job description may change periodically as required by business necessity, with or without advance notice to or consent by the employee.
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
Apply on company website