Maybe you've stopped by for a coffee, fueled up your car or grabbed something to eat on the go. Then you know what Circle K is all about. Making everyday life easier for people all over the world. We've grown into a successful global company with over 15,000 stores in 24 countries, serving more than 6 million customers each day. In all, we have more than 120,000 people working at our stores and support offices.
To support our future growth ambitions, we are building a global data platform and machine learning solutions. We are currently looking for an experienced Optimization Data Scientist to join our Data & Analytics Engineering team in the Global Technology Department. For the right candidate, Circle K can offer a challenging and rewarding role in a talented, multinational and diverse team.
- 4+ years of experience with commercial optimization solvers for linear programming (LP), quadratic programming (QP) or others
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Understanding of development and service delivery/management frameworks (e.g., DevOps, Agile, SRE, ITIL, etc.)
- Understanding of related emerging technologies tools and platforms
- Deep understanding of OR and optimization
- Deep understanding of linear/dynamic programming, advanced statistics, probability, information theory, optimization, complex systems, Markov chains, game theory, Monte-Carlo methods, etc.
- Well versed in AI/data science landscape of technology tools, platforms and related service provider ecosystem
- Experience implementing AI/data science algorithms using one or more of the modern programming languages/frameworks (e.g., Python, Pandas, Scikit-learn, Tensorflow, Scala, Keras, Gulon, Caffe, MxNet, etc.)
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We know great companies are built from within, by great people like you. Come grow with us! We´re looking forward to reviewing your application.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
Apply on company website