This job will change day to day. You will be responsible for inventory management, keeping the warehouse clean and organized, and working with various project managers to ensure equipment and supplies are readily available.
- Minimum of 2 years of warehouse experience
- Forklift certified and capable of operating a forklift
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Skilled in time management, communication, and organization
- Minimum of 40 hours per week
- Must have transportation
- Willing to work after hours if required
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
Apply on company website