The Mortgage Processing Supervisor is responsible for managing all aspects of residential loan processing activity of a discreet mortgage loan processor team typically consisting of six to eight colleagues. The supervisor provides day to day leadership, guidance and support to a team of mortgage loan processors and engages in primary decision making and provides guidance on elevated issues. Direct management responsibilities also include, but are not limited to, review of daily and monthly productivity metrics and overall pipeline management. This includes but is not limited to -- total funded units, end to end cycle times, pipeline prioritization, loan quality results, proactively managing issues and escalating to management as necessary and adherence to all other departmental SLA's.BasicQualifications
- *Minimum 5 years of experience in mortgage loan processing
- *Minimum 3 years of management experience
- *Minimum 5 years of experience with state and federal lending regulations (e.g. RESPA, Reg Z, ECOA, State Fair Lending)
- Effectively manage the team pipeline to ensure all cycle time and SLA objectives are met and or exceeded.
- Holds every colleague on their team accountable for results including compliance with policy, procedures and regulations as well as all metrics set forth by management.
- Ensures all colleagues on their team operate in accordance with the established workflow.
- Provides colleagues honest and clear feedback regarding strengths, opportunities, and areas for improvement. Provides weekly/monthly coaching and guidance for colleagues so they can improve their performance. Prepares annual performance evaluations and makes compensation recommendations
- Serves as a single point of contact for all escalated matters.
- Demonstrates the ability to build alignment and commitment within and across functions to achieve common goals.
- Participates in weekly deep dive pipeline meetings with fulfillment manager.
- Works closely with sales to ensure pipelines are moving as expeditiously as possible.
- Other duties as/or assigned by management.
- Responsible and accountable for appropriate quality controls related to the financial products the bank provides, the services the bank delivers, the processes employed and the incentives with which colleagues are awarded.
- All City National products, financial solutions and services are to be provided ethically and with integrity in a manner that is consistent with the client-first culture and values embodied in City National's PRIDE statement.
- College degree preferred.
- Excellent working knowledge of mortgage operations.
- Proven ability to lead, coach, and mentor.
- Ability to maintain high levels of performance, especially in stressful situations.
- Strong knowledge of federal/state regulatory policies and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to manage the workflow to enhance productivity while minimizing stress.
- Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Office and Loan Origination systems.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
#CA-FREqual Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website