Job Details: The Associate is responsible for monitoring and maintaining a portfolio of client relationships. This role supports relationship managers and various team members in all aspects of the portfolio management process including the growth and expansion of existing client relationships. Working in cooperation with the team, the Associate supports the origination, underwriting and portfolio management processes. Will proactively monitor and analyze the loan portfolio and client activity to ensure appropriate portfolio management activities are accomplished. The Associate will contact prospective borrowers directly for additional information and details related to new loan requests and make client calls to obtain all necessary information and clarification on financial analysis materials. Will work with attorneys and other financial or legal resources to obtain the correct, accurate documents to fully protect the banks interests in the credit relationship and existing credit arrangements. In addition, will develop and expand sales skills by becoming more actively involved in client relationships, portfolio expansion and cross selling activities. The Associate will underwrite uncomplicated credits and manage a small group of client relationships. Colleagues at this level have a full understanding of the bank's credit policies and a thorough knowledge of appropriate banking laws and regulations. In addition, the Associate will be expected to develop an understanding of the various bank products used by the bank's technology clients.
- *Minimum 2 years of credit analysis or financial analysis experience required.
- *Minimum 2 years of experience in a banking or financial services environment required.
- *Bachelor's degree is required.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics is preferred.
- Must be capable of working well independently and in teams.
- Working knowledge of credit, accounting, credit policy and financial statement analysis.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent ability to analyze credits, as well as a detailed knowledge of lending structure and sources and uses of cash.
- Good verbal and written communication skills to present clear and precise recommendations based upon analysis for action on loans and loan treatments
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website