This person is a technical expert on the systems and/or software associated with the products and services of the Treasury Management Division. This individual is responsible for providing pre-technical support in the field and on the phone; in addition, ensuring client files and/or checks are fully tested enabling full utilization of the features of the various programs and applications. Other responsibilities include partnering with Sales Officers on sales calls to speak to proper file formats, check stock and coupon formats for multiple Treasury Management products, providing proactive recommendations and solutions to technical/business issues. Additional opportunities may be assigned within the position as needed.
- *Minimum 3 years financial services experience
- *Minimum 3 years Treasury Management experience
- *Minimum 3 years experience supporting systems applications or software products.
Skills and Knowledge
- Preferred degree from a four-year college or university with concentration in a discipline directly related to the financial services industry or equivalent six years of experience in supporting complex systems and/or software associated with Treasury Management products and services.
- Advanced knowledge of banking operations and treasury management processes.
- This level requires strong understanding of other related business and technical disciplines/processes and provides significant on-site technical direction and diagnostic assistance to clients as it relates to testing of files.
- Provides expertise, knowledge, and guidance for problems resolution, coordination, and escalation as it relates to testing of various file formats and connectivity.
- Interacts with internal/external Information Systems personnel, management and vendors to identify and correct core problem.
- Maintains highest level of technical skill/knowledge in assigned Treasury Management products and services.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively work with all levels of management. Handles the most complex technical problems (e.g., more software and network vs. hardware and more mission critical assignments).
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website