City Wide Maintenance has been keeping Jacksonville commercial properties looking their best for over 10 years, offering 20+ building maintenance solutions from janitorial to window washing to floor care.
We are seeking part-time Cleaners to work in Downtown Jacksonville (Wells Fargo building).
- Hours are from 6:00pm to 10:00pm
- Monday through Friday
- Wages begin at $8.75 per hour
- Clean all designated areas according to City Wide standards
- Communicate with immediate supervisor on any daily priorities or changes in standard schedule to meet client expectations
- Ability to bend and lift accordingly to job assigned and with a minimum lifting capability of 25 pounds
- Ability to work on feet for extended periods of time
- Prior experience helpful but not required
- 18 years of age or older
- Favorable background investigation results
- Ability to work the schedule with prompt and dependable attendance
To apply online::
City Wide is a national organization of locally-owned businesses that manages maintenance services for commercial properties. Founded in Kansas City in 1961, we have grown to support a national sales and management organization in more than 50 cities around the United States. Our company culture derives from the values of our founders, and emphasizes professionalism, trust, and community service.
City Wide offers the dual benefits of a small-business atmosphere and a national support organization. Here you will find a strong culture of entrepreneurship with high expectations, and a culture of coaching and support to back it up.
Come work for City Wide, and you will find unparalleled peer support and an organization entirely supportive of your professional development and success. Employee excellence is featured at monthly scorecard meetings, encouraged with employee-generated recognition and reward programs, and celebrated with annual and occasional events and awards.
If you do not see a position available in the specific market you are interested in, please use our locations page to contact that location directly regarding possible employment opportunities. If you were approached by a City Wide employee as part of a recruiting effort and do not see a position available in that market, we suggest contacting that person directly.
City Wide of Kansas City was recently recognized as one of Ingram's 2018 Best Companies to Work For! Also, don't forget to check us out on Glassdoor!
Apply on company website