We are a janitorial company looking to bring people onto our team! PART TIME: Monday-Friday: 8am-4:30pm PAY IS $9.75/HR Location: 1150 Talleyrand Ave., Jacksonville, FL 32206 Responsible for the cleaning of one or more areas as outlined by his/her Supervisor to City Wide standards. This employee also needs to be punctual and professional as he/she represents us as "the company" in most cases. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS Daily job responsibilities/functions to include, but not limited to:
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping of flooring and stairs.
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms.
- Clean sinks, counter tops, microwaves, and refrigerators in break rooms.
- Restock supplies in bathrooms, break rooms, and common areas.
- Empty all trash cans and replace liners, clean receptacles as necessary.
- Dusting and cleaning office desks and furniture that are not cluttered.
- Cleaning windowsills and windows.
- Maintain janitor closets in a clean, organized, and safe manner.
- Maintain janitorial equipment in a clean, safe, and operable condition.
- Proper labeling, dilution and use of all chemicals.
- Wearing proper Personal Protective Equipment always.
- Other routine janitorial duties as assigned.
- Utilize Timekeeping system for verification of all time.
- Communicate with immediate supervisor for any daily properties or changes in standard schedule.
- Correct and handle all Client complaints or requests in accordance with City Wide policy.
- Communicate with Client through supervisor or use log book to communicate daily
City Wide is a national organization of locally-owned businesses that manages maintenance services for commercial properties. Founded in Kansas City in 1961, we have grown to support a national sales and management organization in more than 50 cities around the United States. Our company culture derives from the values of our founders, and emphasizes professionalism, trust, and community service.
City Wide offers the dual benefits of a small-business atmosphere and a national support organization. Here you will find a strong culture of entrepreneurship with high expectations, and a culture of coaching and support to back it up.
Come work for City Wide, and you will find unparalleled peer support and an organization entirely supportive of your professional development and success. Employee excellence is featured at monthly scorecard meetings, encouraged with employee-generated recognition and reward programs, and celebrated with annual and occasional events and awards.
If you do not see a position available in the specific market you are interested in, please use our locations page to contact that location directly regarding possible employment opportunities. If you were approached by a City Wide employee as part of a recruiting effort and do not see a position available in that market, we suggest contacting that person directly.
City Wide of Kansas City was recently recognized as one of Ingram's 2018 Best Companies to Work For! Also, don't forget to check us out on Glassdoor!
Apply on company website