Ready to bring passion into your career?
Clarins USA is not only a fast-growing, leading Beauty Company, we're also a committed, family-owned enterprise with a fiercely independent and pioneering spirit. As one of the top skin care companies worldwide, with a strong position in Europe and the Americas and growth accelerating in Asia, we're looking for a Demand Manager to join our Supply Chain Operations Team located in Orangeburg, New York or New York City, New York.
You will be the integration point into the sales organization. This position leads the dialogue each month for their respective customers and products with key counterparts in Sales, Marketing, and Finance.
You will ensure all appropriate materials, supplies and finished goods are replenished on time with the least amount of cost and on-hand inventory while maintaining high service levels and inventory accuracy.
Last, but not least, you will be responsible for Demand master data accuracy.
What you'll do:
By fulfilling the main mission of this role, you will contribute to all of the 5 pillars of the Group strategy: people-centric, brand-builder, consumer-obsessed, digitally minded, and committed to responsible beauty.
- Budget vs Sales vs Forecast $ Value Actual + Year to go
- Lead Demand Review Process / Provide analysis for S&OP Meeting and Statistical model review
- KPI production and analysis SFA / BIAS
- Manage, delegate, and lead the Demand Planner.
- Conduct the review / performance management process and define annual goals
- Curious, with the desire to learn constantly.
- Analytical and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Collaborative and succeed in motivating a team.
- Genuinely looking forward to new challenges.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Marketing, or Supply Chain Management
- A minimum of 5 years demand planning or related experience
- Experience using the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.)
- Advanced Levels in Microsoft Excel (PivotTables, program formulas, data analysis tool pack, etc.)
- ERP exposure / Demand planning integrated tools (DMP, M3, SCM….)
- Excellent soft skills: demonstrating sympathy to technical issues and system challenges.
- Facilitate the Demand Review Process – gathering different team and levels around a demand consensus.
- Solid collaboration and teamwork with all levels of the organization are critical.
- Strong executive presence
- Business acumen - keenness and quickness in understanding and dealing with a "business situation"
- Standout brands: Clarins, My Blend
- Distinctive, high-quality products and services
- A longstanding commitment to social, economic and ecological initiatives
- Growth opportunities
- Learning & Development
- An attractive compensation and benefits package
If you have a curious mind and are always questioning how things can be done better, the ability to take risks and accept new challenges, join us!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website