Ready to bring passion into your career?
Clarins is not only a fast-growing, leading beauty company, we're also a committed, family-owned enterprise with a fiercely independent and pioneering spirit. As one of the top skin care companies worldwide, with a strong position in Europe and America and growth accelerating in Asia, we're looking for a Digital Account Manager, Retailer.com, based in New York City, New York.
You will be responsible for one of the most strategic business units for the company. The Digital Account Manager will strategize, develop and execute best in class digital plans driving acquisition, traffic and conversion to meet/exceed sales goals.
What you'll do:
By fulfilling the main mission of this role, you will contribute to all 5 pillars of the Group strategy: people-centric, brand-builder, consumer-obsessed, digitally minded, and committed to responsible beauty.
- Be a key contributor in strategy development and drive implementation focused on acquisition, traffic and conversion to meet / exceed sales targets.
- Build sales plans, digital marketing activation and proactively manage account relationships to reach KPIs
- Develop robust 360 marketing plans for newness and key pillars to successfully meet goals
- Own sampling strategy, forecasting and implementation demonstrating operational excellence with supply chain and retail partners
- Monitor brand / product performance and digital tactics across all retailer websites with weekly and monthly reporting
- Results driven with a strong sales mindset
- Strong collaborator
- Brand advocate and successful team player
- Proactive, resourceful and possess strong follow-up skills
- Customer-focused, results-oriented and brand-addicted
- Genuinely looking forward to new challenges
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 years in account management focused on retailer websites
- Previous experience in beauty is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to drive results through relationship building with numerous partners
- Ecommerce with an understanding of retailer marketing levers, digital strategies and tactics
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of ROI used to impact future planning
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- English (required)
- Strong project management. Ability to lead, organize and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail, multi-tasker and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Standout brands: Clarins, My Blend
- Distinctive, high-quality products and services
- A longstanding commitment to social, economic and ecological initiatives
- Growth opportunities
- Learning & Development
- An attractive compensation and benefits package
If you have a curious mind and are always questioning how things can be done better, the ability to take risks and accept new challenges, join us!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website